Paying Homage to the famous Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan played at North Carolina for three years, from the 1981-82 season to the 1983-84 season. Jordan was just the fourth player in North Carolina history to start his first game as a freshman!!
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Twill taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Set-in sleeves
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- 1" ribbed collar with double-needle topstitched neck
FREE shipping on orders over $100
THIS ITEM REQUIRES UP TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ORDER PROCESSING AND AN ADDITIONAL 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR FULFILLMENT! PLEASE BE PATIENT AND EMAIL JT@MdrnRockstars.com IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!